The FMCG (Fast-moving consumer goods) industry is one of the oldest and most established industries in the world. It is typically characterized by its highly competitive landscape and consumer orientation.
What are the challenges faced by the FMCG industry?
- Major portion of FMCG sales occurs through small stores spread over a large geography. It remains a challenge for companies to effectively reach out to these stores.
- A significant portion of FMCG products are sold from modern retail formats, however manufacturers do not always get the best return on their investment in shelf space.
- Industry has begun to realize that distributors are supply chain partners and not sellers necessarily, leading to require sizeable field force for retail coverage with non-existent manageability.
- Growing mid-size companies are forced to play safe in expanding
How BeatRoute app helps overcome these challenges?
- BeatRoute addresses territory coverage by helping implement Beat Plan strategies.
- Stock outages are periodically reported from retail stores as well as distributors to continually refine supply logistics.
- Stock displays at all stores are continuously reported to ensure best presentation to every walking-in consumer.
- Competitor intelligence is reported from the field; helping the headquarter plan strategies.
- Unproductive time of the field force is replaced with more qualitative time with retailers and distributors.
- Connected and visible teams mean more territories can be served by managers and new territories can be explored.
Still Have Questions?
Lets Chat, We are available on weekdays between 9am to 6pm
Get Started for free
Its free for lifetime for your 25 users!!, and no credit card required